- A Different Kind of Thanksgiving Ritual; UVA Thoughts from the Lawn, November 21, 2014, by Susan Bauer-Wu
- Conversations about a good death; Richmond Times Dispatch, May 11, 2014 by Dorrie Fontaine and Susan Bauer-Wu
- Body language: 7 steps to relax your body; Mindful (magazine). February 2014, 66 Susan Bauer-Wu
- The architecture of resilience; Huffington Post, January 4, 2014 by Dorrie Fontaine, Susan Bauer-Wu & David Germano
- The Healing Moment; Shambhala Sun (magazine). September 2012, 49-50, by Susan Bauer-Wu
How mindfulness and compassion can transform the way we deal with Stress.
- The Kindest Thing You Can Do
A Shambhala Sun article about Dr. Susan Bauer-Wu and her work.
- A Mindful Nation
How a Simple Practice Can Help Us Reduce Stress, Improve Performance, and Recapture the American Spirit. A book by Congressman Tim Ryan with the Afterword by Susan Bauer-Wu
- The Healing Power of Mindfulness
A Shambhala Sun Forum with Jon Kabat-Zinn, Daniel Siegel, and Susan Bauer-Wu. A special publication in honor of the 2010 Lynn Lecture
- Mindfulness Meditation
Mindfulness meditation and mindfulness-based clinical interventions are low-cost and low-risk mind-body practices that have been shown to positively affect
quality of life and biological outcomes.
- Facing Our Fears
Meditation can offer solace in dark days
- Complementary and Integrative Cancer Therapies; Seminars in Oncology Nursing, Vol. 28, No.1, February 2012
- Mindfulness and Health; Quantum Health magazine, Issue 16 March/April 2012
An interview with Dr. Susan Bauer-Wu.